Here’s a few things that haven’t made it to a blog, but we found interesting:
- Around Oslo we saw lots of pre-school age kids out on excursions around the city. The all wore Fluro vests and carried oversized back packs and followed their teachers around like little ducklings.
- We noticed a higher proportion of male teachers with these excursions.
- Everyone is wearing puffer jackets.
- Lots of cycling – even in high heels and work attire.
- Ugg boots are shoes.
- The population generally looks healthy – ie, no obvious obesity, no one rushing around or seeming stressed.
- The air is so clean!